I'm not what I want to be. I'm not what I'm going to be. But, thank God, I'm not what I was!
~Gloria Gaither :)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am NOT a quitter...

MY GOALS FOR THIS WEEK WERE... 1) Lose AT LEAST 3lbs. this week...Only lost .8, but hey it's a loss! 2) Get closer to God by praying, reading my bible, talking to him, and just try and change my BAD habits and attitude...Eh...umm...let's just say I haven't given up on that on either! Lol 3) Is to spend more time being a Happy Harriet and less time being a Negative Nelly! Um, okay still need to work on this one...4) I want to accomplish something that will make ME feel good...( writing a story or poem, reading and actually completing one of the many books I have started...or heck accomplishing any or all of these goals would be grand). HEY...okay...so it didn't happen for me this week... that's just fine because I AM NOT gonna quit...I am no quitter! 5) And but certainly not least I wanna spend more time with my hubby and my boys! Ahh...finely...one I was able to handle! Okay so this week my goals are the same...like I said I am not a quitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment