I'm not what I want to be. I'm not what I'm going to be. But, thank God, I'm not what I was!
~Gloria Gaither :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

WOW what a year!

This has been a rough year, and I am praying that 2010 is...NO WAIT!!!...I have faith that 2010 WILL be my year, I GOTTA trust that the Lord will help me through the valleys.
Here are just a few things that happened this year...
2009 was a big year for me and my guys, Aaron and I both turned 30 this year, Jackson started kindergarten, Matthew turned 1yr, and Aaron and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
My sister and her family for the past few years had been living in New Jersey where my brother in law was called to be a youth pastor, well long story short, God called Matt to become a senior pastor and move back to Kentucky to plant a church of their own.

My brother in law Tim and his precious wife Brittany found out they are expecting a precious little bundle of love, due in March of 2010. We were all so excited to find out that it is gonna be beautiful baby girl...However...just a few weeks ago Brittany was admitted into the hospital with abdominal pains, they ran tests and and found out that she had Kidney stones. Once she had passed the stones they were still concerned that Baby Girl (that's what we've all been calling her) would decide to come early so they decided to keep Britt for a few weeks, she has been there for I think 2 weeks now, we are all hoping and praying that she will be able to be able to go home soon.
Forgive me, I'm kind of skipping around the year...
Let's see where was I? OH! I gotta new car in February (well it was new to us) because my Cadillac stopped running...but, now the newer car has stopped running and we are getting rid of it, THEN the brakes went out in the truck that Aaron had been driving about a week and a half ago , so it is out being fixed. We have had some bad luck with vehicles this year. We are now borrowing my precious father in law's car and praying that we don't kill it! We could brake the horns off of a billy goat, that's what my father in law says! Lol
Bills have been many and income not so much, but the Lord has kept food on our table, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our head...we ARE blessed! It HAS been a tough year, but I know it could have been a lot worse, and I am so thankful that is wasn't!
I'm gonna stop there because it's late, I'm tired, and my fingers are cramping! Lol
So, on this New Year's Eve I wish you all the best for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment